top of page

CROSS Carriers

Public·59 members
Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

Pop Smoke What You Know Bout Love MP3 Download UPD

"What You Know Bout Love" is a song by American rapper and singer Pop Smoke from his posthumous debut studio album, Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon (2020) as well as the EP Mood Swings (2020). The song was written by Pop Smoke, alongside producer IAmTash, with additional writing credits going to Elgin Lumpkin (Ginuwine) and Troy Oliver for the interpolation and sampling of Ginuwine's "Differences". The song was released as the fifth single from the album on October 9, 2020, by Victor Victor Worldwide and Republic Records. An R&B track, it lyrically showcases Pop Smoke singing about his passion for his lover. The song received generally positive reviews from music critics, with a number of them praising the lyrics and the rapper's range.

Pop Smoke What You Know Bout Love MP3 Download

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2ui2F6&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1rgI2ynFGVuh1TY7eDA-BK

"What You Know Bout Love" was one of the earlier songs Pop Smoke had when Steven Victor first signed him. Victor recalled how excited he was about the song because he always liked the original sample, which Pop Smoke found on his own on YouTube. Victor said "What You Know Bout Love" was one of the tracks that they thought was too big to release right away. He and his team always wanted the song on the album because they thought it was at that level. Victor commented that when Pop Smoke talked about the song, he stated, "Yo, this is for when I'm in my love bag. IAmTash explained he posted the beat for "What You Know Bout Love" in 2019. He stated that he put it up as a Playboi Carti-type beat. IAmTash announced it was just for marketing, but in October 2019, he saw a snippet of Pop Smoke dancing to it. He admitted to not having known where Pop Smoke got the beat from because he had never spoken to him. IAmTash hypothesized that Pop Smoke got it from YouTube.[1]

The music video for "What You Know Bout Love" was directed by Oliver Cannon.[40][41] It was uploaded to Pop Smoke's YouTube channel on December 22, 2020.[42] The visual opens with a video of Pop Smoke thanking his fans and telling them how much he appreciates and loves them: "I love y'all, I fuck with y'all, and I appreciate y'all. I wouldn't be nothing without y'all."[43][44][45] The video includes never before seen clips of Pop Smoke working in the studio, traveling around the world, spending time with his family and friends, posting videos on his TikTok account, and performing live.[40][42][46][47] The music video also features fans performing the song's dance challenge on TikTok.[40][48] The visual ends with Pop Smoke riding on an airplane and saying: "I don't know who needs to hear this bro, but don't let nobody ever tell you you can't do nothing. Whatever you wanna do, just fucking do it. Don't look back."[40][44][45][48]

"Bloody Valentine" is one of the best songs off of Machine Gun Kelly's fifth studio album, Tickets to My Downfall, about falling for (and failing to escape) that person you know isn't good for you. Important sidenote: 2020 gave us an MGK and Megan Fox relationship, so what more can we really ask for?

Decoding Taylor Swift's lyrics is a sport in itself, but it's clear that "Willow" from folklore's sister album, evermore, is about desire, the complexity of wanting someone, and ultimately falling in love. It also happens to be one of the best songs off of the album.

Whew, The Weeknd does not play games in "Over Now," where he makes it very clear that whatever he and his ex are dunzo. Play it when you've made the decision to end your own relationship. "I don't really care if your tears fall down your face / You know you play the victim every time / I know you gettin' turnt every night, oh yeah / Your girls ain't shit / Tryna get me off your mind / The same ones who be hittin' up my line / They're not your friends."

"I'll cut you off and get mad when you leave." (Same.) Megan Thee Stallion dropped her EP (opens in new tab), Suga, in anticipation of another very Hot Girl Summer (...once we get rid of coronavirus and all). In classic Meg style, she tells you exactly what she wants and when she wants it. Little did we know, she'd also release her debut studio album, Good News, the same year.

Sometimes the best love songs are about ourselves, and Demi Lovato delivers 'em flawlessly. It's incredible to watch her release new music after suffering a near-fatal overdose in 2018 (opens in new tab), which she addresses in the song. "I Love Me" feels especially monumental after recently hearing her devastating single, "Anyone," that she performed at the 2020 Grammy's (opens in new tab) in January.

Whether it has a direct reference to love or not, each song on Mac Miller's Circles is heartbreaking knowing we'll never receive a new album from the artist again. In "Circles," Miller solemnly celebrates his lover's ability to appreciate him in his darker moments.

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Town Rat Heathen, Run From The Devil, Quicksand Sinking, Skipping Stones That Sink Before They're Thrown, Nothin' Wrong, Cusp Of The Mend, Don't Blame The Breeze, Vampire Song, and 6 more. , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $33.75 USD or more (25% OFF) Send as Gift Share / Embed 1. Cheap Wine 03:44 lyrics Yeah I'm drunk man I'm on a cheap wineSure you heard heard it through the grapevineThink I died maybe this is all rightHit the floor just before midnightI was thinking maybe this was okayI was bored didn't really feel greatI was thinking maybe this is alrightI'm in the ground just after midnightIt was a sadder dayI didn't mean to sayThat just don't feel rightI'm gonna go againI'm gonna try againNow just ain't my timeCheap wineYeah I'm drunk man I'm on a cheap wineSure you heard heard it through the grapevineThink I died maybe this is all rightHit the floor just before midnightI was thinking maybe this was okayI was thinking maybe this was all greatIt's alright baby if you want toYou could win I swear I could never loseIt was a sadder dayI didn't mean to sayThat just don't feel rightI'm gonna go againI'm gonna try againNow just ain't my timeCheap wineI've been around for a while and a dayYou ain't the victim and this ain't a gameI've been around for a while don't you knowYou ain't my baby and you ain't my hoeAnd you've been peaking at me for a whileCould give you dick but instead I just smileI've been around for a while and a dayBefore I do something take me awayIt was a sadder dayI didn't mean to sayThat just don't feel rightI'm gonna go againI'm gonna try againNow just ain't my timeCheap wineYeah I'm drunk man I'm on a cheap wineSure you heard heard it through the grapevineThink I died maybe this is all rightHit the floor just before midnightI was thinking maybe this was okayI was bored didn't really feel greatI was thinking maybe this is alrightI'm in the ground just after midnightIt was a sadder dayI didn't mean to sayThat just don't feel rightI'm gonna go againI'm gonna try againNow just ain't my timeCheap wineI've been around for a while and a dayYou ain't the victim and this ain't a gameI've been around for a while don't you knowYou ain't my baby and you ain't my hoeAnd you've been peaking at me for a whileCould give you dick but instead I just smileI've been around for a while and a dayBefore I do something take me away 2. Straitlaced 03:17 lyrics buy track I came into class and I was late because I lurkI sit next to Satan and I copy all his workWe began to get along and he says everydayAll I ever wanted was to join your little gameI'm walking down the hall and I'm feeling kind of sickI never lit the candle but I'm burning down the wickI began to lift my feet and move them towards the doorAll the people walking and I'm dragging on the floor todayNow everybody's messin' 'round talkin' down gettin' highEverybody's trading all their virtue for their viceOn my way to seize the day I got guns and knivesForgot to count my blessings and I'm holding on to strifeConversation carried on all along he would tellAll about infernal wisdom burning down in hellTime was passing and I waved I could tell it was lateSatan sat beside me and he copied all my work todayLets take this over to your placeOr are you still living in your headLets take this over to your placeOr are you still living in your headIt's a one two threeNow everybody's messin' 'round talkin' down gettin' highEverybody's trading all their virtue for their viceOn my way to seize the day I got guns and knivesForgot to count my blessings and I'm holding on to strifeConversation carried on all along he would tellAll about infernal wisdom burning down in hellTime was passing and I waved I could tell it was lateSatan sat beside me and he copied all my work todayYeah he copied all my work todayYeah he copied all my work today 3. So Sick 03:24 lyrics buy track Well I swear I'll find a brand new fuckin' home townAnd maybe I'll just get away from youNever once I said but every goddamnFeeling that I had was feeling blueNever have I told you of my new friendI'm sure he'd like to show you like I didThe only thoughts of people are ones I missLately all my thoughts have all been sickYeah they all been so sickYeah they all be so sickWell I think I'm thinking upside down but I'm stonedAnd I don't give a damn if you are tooCause lately all the conversation I heard Never left my head but I make dueWell I don't seem to care and it's just too lateTo make myself believe an old damn lieNever once I said but every goddamnFeeling that I had was flying highFlying so highI flying so highI flying so highI flying so highWell I swear I'll find a brand new fuckin' home townAnd maybe I'll just get away from youNever once I said but every goddamnFeeling that I had was feeling blueNever have I told you of my new friendI'm sure he'd like to show you like I didThe only thoughts of people are ones I missLately all my thoughts have all been sickYeah they all been so sickYeah they all been so sickYeah they all been so sickyeah they all been so sick 4. Identity 03:21 lyrics buy track The devils been riding on my backHe fixed my flaws and filled my cracksNow my flaws are golden lines of fleeceAnd my eyes no longer strainThe devil has got me in his tracksHe set me up for feeling fatHe reaped my soul then he took my shoesSat at my stool in my favorite saloonSat at my stool in my favorite saloonI can't differentiate anymore I'm more him than I ever was me lordIdentity is arbitrary and incompleteSunrise and I'm still up drinkingHigh tide and I'm out in it sinkingLies disguised as the knock of the doorAs the knock of the doorThe devil had took his face from meI met myself yesterday for freeHe charged me a dime for every line he spokeYeah twisted my lungs and blew them up with smokeTwisted up my lungs and blew them up with smokeI can't differentiate anymore I'm more him than I ever was me lordIdentity is arbitrary and incompleteSunrise and I'm still up drinkingHigh tide and I'm out in it sinkingLies disguised as the knock of the doorLies disguised as the knock of the doorAs the knock of the doorAs the knock of the doorThe story I've been dreaming ofIs one to read to myself and my loveTo remind myself that I once was meAnd not just a floating head above the seaAnd not just a floating head above the seaI can't differentiate anymore I'm more him than I ever was me lordIdentity is arbitrary and incompleteSunrise and I'm still up drinkingHigh tide and I'm out in it sinkingLies disguised as the knock of the doorLies disguised as the knock of the door 5. Hook Or The Worm 03:39 lyrics buy track I've learned I've burnedAm I the hook Am I the wormI've been both I've been mostHuman fades into a ghostOkay Just greatThis is what life meant to show meNow I'm redYou're deadJust like the books that we readThis is great This is fateNothing is wrong with my headI feel less realDon't know what I knowI feel what I feelI don't wanna go and I don't wanna stay right hereGo with the flowFirst deal last mealDon't know what I know I feel what I feelI don't wanna go and I don't wanna stay right hereGo with the flowCause I've learned I've burnedAm I the hook Am I the wormI've been both I've been mostHuman fades into a ghostOkay Just greatThis is what life meant to show meNow I'm red You're deadJust like the books that we readThis is great This is fateNothing is wrong with my headI feel less realDon't know what I knowI feel what I feelI don't wanna go and I don't wanna stay right hereGo with the flowFirst deal last mealDon't know what I know I feel what I feelI don't wanna go and I don't wanna stay right hereGo with the flowI've learned I've burnedAm I the hook Am I the wormI've been both I've been mostHuman fades into a ghost 6. Television Head 03:02 lyrics buy track Television head that's not your god given nameI guess I'm just like you I guess we're all the sameTelevision head now that's what I call meCause I could save the world or I could watch TVFalling fast asleepFalling fast asleep inside your dreamFalling fast asleep inside your dreamTelevision heads got no time for meWell I could change the world or I could watch TVTelevision head don't you hear us callingWell if you'd ask me then I'd say we're fallingFalling fast asleepFalling fast asleep inside your dreamFalling fast asleep inside your dreamFalling fast asleep inside your dreamFalling fast asleep inside your dreamFalling fast asleep inside your dreamFalling fast asleep inside your dream 7. Let The Rhythm 03:11 lyrics buy track I'm just gonna let the rhythm come on inI'm not gonna question its originI'm just gonna let the rhythm wipe my sin awe yeahAnd I'm gonna think about it every nightMusic is my baby and I hold her tightAnd I'm gonna sing with her till I feel right awe yeahOh she's my babyOh she's my breadOh makes me crazyOh keeps me fedI could say I need her but she don't need meI can taste the freedom and it's damn near freePush me through my pain and shrink my agony awe yeahAnd I'm gonna think about her every nightMusic is my baby and I hold her tightAnd I'm gonna sing with her till I feel right awe yeahOh she's my babyOh she's my breadOh makes me crazyOh keeps me fedOh she's my babyOh she's my breadOh makes me crazyOh keeps me fedI'm just gonna let the rhythm come on inI'm not gonna question its originI'm just gonna let the rhythm wipe my sin awe yeah 8. Silly Situation 02:29 lyrics buy track You don't don't knowYou don't don't don't don't knowSuch a such a such a such a silly situationSuch a such a such a such a stupid situationSuch a such a such a such a boring situationPoor meYou don't don't don't don't knowSuch a such a such a such a silly situationSuch a such a such a such a stupid situationSuch a such a such a such a boring situationPoor meSuch a such a such a such a silly situationSuch a such a such a such a stupid situationSuch a such a such a such a shitty situationPoor me PleaseSome strange diseasePoor mePleaseSome strange diseaseSuch a such a such a such a silly situationSuch a such a such a such a stupid situationSuch a such a such a such a boring situationPoor me 9. Moving With The Storm (She's Not My Queen) 03:12 lyrics buy track With the help of a nudge from an invisible forceDrink mysterious water from an unknown sourceLeading us along a predetermined courseFeelings of contentment replaced with remorseMoving with the stormOur connection never tornMeaning always escapingOur purpose constantly shaping yeahLife inside a wheelThe sadistic taste of feelPatterns of circles in cyclical fluctuationsAdded and layered with a weave of calculationsSo best is get patient Or meet me at the stationThat's where I'll beIt's not my sceneShe's not my queenThe people in our lives are strung togetherOur heads hearts and lungs are tetheredthese supple ties a floating featherPicking up wind for the worse or the betterMoving with the stormOur connection never tornMeaning always escapingOur purpose constantly shaping yeahLife inside a wheelThe sadistic taste of feelPatterns of circles in cyclical fluctuationsAdded and layered with a weave of calculationsSo best is get patient Or meet me at the stationThat's where I'll beIt's not my sceneShe's not my queenShe's not my queenIt's not my sceneShe's not my queen 10. Depresto 02:50 buy track 11. Puzzles 03:55 lyrics buy track Just forget your nameTry to look inside yourselfFeel it everydayDon't do good for hear of hellFloat me from the dockClinging to a falling rockMissing puzzle pieceAnd it puzzles me tooEverything will ring trueAll blueAnd it puzzles me tooThrow away your painCause you know it's what you doWhen you want goRaise your chin up to the sunWe don't have to runUnless you want to just for funJust forget your nameTry to look inside yourselfFeel it everydayDon't do good for hear of hellFloat me from the dockClinging to a falling rockMissing puzzle pieceAnd it puzzles me tooEverything will ring trueAll blueAnd it puzzles me tooNow how 'bout youThe road is long dark dead and narrowFast and deadly kill shot speeding arrowReflecting the flicker of the fires breathLike a room full of ominous guestsKill shotHead spaceFreedomInsideWanderOpenOpening an untrained eyeOpening an untrained eyeOpening an untrained eyeOpening an untrained eyeMissing puzzle piece And it puzzles me tooEverything will ringEverything will trueMissing puzzle piece And it puzzles me tooEverything will ringEverything will trueEverything will ring Everything will ring trueEverything will ring Everything will ring trueEverything will ring Everything will ring true credits released March 2, 2018 Photo Credit: Studio28, LLCGraphic Design: WesternsunMDAll songs written, recorded, and produced by Hunter Root. $(".tralbum-credits").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_long"), "more", "less"); license all rights reserved tags Tags acoustic pop rock alternative rock acoustic rock fuzz indie indie rock lofi singer-songwriter Lancaster Shopping cart total USD Check out about Hunter Root Lancaster, Pennsylvania 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page