top of page

CROSS Carriers

Public·46 members
Yaroslav Shashkov
Yaroslav Shashkov

Moja Dusza Pachnie Tobą - Aleksandra Steć: Zbiór Cytatów I Złotych Myśli O Miłości, życiu I Kobiecości ((BETTER))

Moja dusza pachnie pdf - A collection of quotes and golden thoughts by Aleksandra SteÄ

If you are looking for a book that will inspire you, touch your soul and make you appreciate the beauty of life, you might want to check out Moja dusza pachnie pdf by Aleksandra SteÄ. This book is a collection of quotes and golden thoughts by the author, who is a psychologist, writer and poet. She shares her wisdom and reflections on love, life and femininity in a poetic and delicate way.

Moja dusza pachnie Tobą - Aleksandra Steć: Zbiór cytatów i złotych myśli o miłości, życiu i kobiecości

In this article, we will tell you more about the book, the author and why you should read it. We will also give you some examples of the quotes and thoughts that you can find in Moja dusza pachnie pdf.

Who is Aleksandra SteÄ?

Aleksandra SteÄ is a Polish artist who loves words, life and her wonderful husband. She is a sensitive and chaotic soul who absorbs the beauty of the world with all her being. She is the author of three books: Moja dusza pachnie Tobą (My soul smells like you), Dotyk Twoich sÅÃw (The touch of your words) and WraÅliwoÅÄ rzeczy martwych (The sensitivity of dead things).

Aleksandra SteÄ has a popular Instagram account (@moja.dusza.pachnie.toba) where she posts her quotes and thoughts, as well as photos of her life and art. She has over 32k followers who admire her work and support her. She also has a Facebook page (Moja dusza pachnie Tobą) with over 133k likes.

What is Moja dusza pachnie pdf about?

Moja dusza pachnie pdf is a book that contains 148 pages of quotes and golden thoughts by Aleksandra SteÄ. The book was published in February 2017 by Pracownia Dobrych MyÅli (Studio of Good Thoughts). The book is divided into four parts: MiÅoÅÄ (Love), Åycie (Life), KobiecoÅÄ (Femininity) and Sztuka Åycia (The art of living).

The book is full of inspiring, moving, touching, reflective, delicate and sensitive words that will make you think, feel and appreciate. The book is about finding beauty in the world and in yourself, about respecting, forgiving, remembering, being grateful, humble and trusting. It is about believing, especially in another person. In another soul. It is about love in all its forms and manifestations.

Why should you read Moja dusza pachnie pdf?

You should read Moja dusza pachnie pdf if you are looking for a book that will:

• Lift your mood and spirit

• Give you hope and courage

• Make you smile and cry

• Teach you something new

• Remind you of something important

• Inspire you to change or improve something

• Help you to understand yourself or others better

• Connect you with your emotions and intuition

• Show you the beauty of words and poetry

• Celebrate the power of love and femininity

Some examples of quotes and thoughts from Moja dusza pachnie pdf

To give you a taste of what you can find in Moja dusza pachnie pdf, here are some examples of quotes and thoughts from the book:

"Nie ma nic piÄkniejszego niÅ kobieta Åwiadoma swojej wartoÅci.""There is nothing more beautiful than a woman aware of her worth."

"Kochaj tak jakbyÅ nigdy 04f6b60f66

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page