top of page

CROSS Carriers

Public·65 members
Valentine Ignatov
Valentine Ignatov

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail: A Software That Generates PHP Code and a Complete Form Builder for Any Database

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail: A Comprehensive Review

If you are looking for a software that can generate PHP code and a complete form builder for any local or remote MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server, Postgre and Oracle databases, you might want to check out XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail.

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is a powerful software that builds visually appealing web interface for any database-driven web application with a set of web pages that all tie together.

With XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail, you can create websites with various forms and functions without any programming required.

In this article, we will review XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail in detail and show you how it can help you create stunning web applications in minutes.

We will cover the following topics:

• Features and Benefits of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

• How to Use XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

• Pros and Cons of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

• Pricing and Licensing of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

• Customer Reviews and Testimonials of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

• Conclusion

• FAQs

Let's get started!

Features and Benefits of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is a software that offers a lot of features and benefits for web developers and users alike.

Some of the main features and benefits of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail are:

• Multiple database connections: You can connect to multiple databases at the same time and use them in your web applications. You can also create database views, stored procedures, triggers, and custom SQL queries.

• Multiple REST API connections: You can connect to any REST API service and use the data in your web applications. You can also create your own REST API endpoints and expose your data to other applications.

• Data encryption: You can encrypt your data using AES-256 algorithm and protect it from unauthorized access. You can also use SSL certificates to secure your web applications.

• Active Directory support: You can integrate your web applications with Active Directory and use it for user authentication and authorization. You can also sync your users and groups with Active Directory.

• Web reports and charts builder: You can create interactive web reports and charts using drag-and-drop interface and various templates. You can also export your reports and charts to PDF, Excel, Word, CSV, XML, and JSON formats.

These are just some of the features and benefits of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail. There are many more features and benefits that you can explore on the official website.

How to Use XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is very easy to use and does not require any programming skills.

To use XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail, you just need to follow these simple steps:

• Download and install XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail: You can download the software from the official website and install it on your computer.

• Create a new project: You can create a new project by clicking on the "New Project" button on the main screen. You will be asked to enter the project name, description, database connection details, and other settings.

• Select the tables and fields: You can select the tables and fields that you want to use in your web application from the database or REST API source. You can also add new tables and fields or modify the existing ones.

• Customize the appearance and behavior: You can customize the appearance and behavior of your web application by choosing the theme, layout, color scheme, fonts, icons, buttons, menus, etc. You can also add custom CSS and JavaScript code if you want.

• Generate PHP code and preview: You can generate PHP code for your web application by clicking on the "Build" button on the toolbar. You can also preview your web application by clicking on the "Preview" button on the toolbar.

• Publish your web application: You can publish your web application by clicking on the "Publish" button on the toolbar. You will be asked to enter the FTP or SFTP details of your web server or choose a local folder where you want to save your web application files.

That's it! You have successfully created a web application using XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail.

Pros and Cons of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is a software that has many pros and cons that you should consider before buying it.

Some of the pros of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail are:

• Easy to use: XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail has a user-friendly interface that guides you through the process of creating web applications without any coding required.

• Powerful and flexible: XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail has a lot of features and options that allow you to create web applications that suit your needs and preferences. You can also customize the PHP code and add your own logic and functionality.

• Compatible and portable: XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail supports multiple databases and REST API services and can generate web applications that run on any web server and browser. You can also move your web applications from one server to another without any hassle.

Some of the cons of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail are:

• Expensive: XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is not a cheap software and may not be affordable for everyone. The price of the software ranges from $399 to $999 depending on the edition and the number of licenses.

• Limited support: XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail does not offer any official support or documentation for the software. You can only rely on the online forum, blog, and video tutorials for help and guidance.

• Potential bugs and errors: XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is not a perfect software and may have some bugs and errors that can affect the performance and functionality of your web applications. You may also encounter some compatibility issues with some databases and REST API services.

These are some of the pros and cons of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail that you should weigh before making a purchase decision.

Pricing and Licensing of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is a software that has different pricing and licensing options depending on the edition and the number of licenses.

The pricing and licensing options of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail are as follows:

Edition

Price

Licenses

Description

PHPRunner Professional

$399

Single user license

The basic edition that allows you to create web applications with basic features and functions.

PHPRunner Enterprise

$599

Single user license

The advanced edition that allows you to create web applications with advanced features and functions such as data encryption, Active Directory support, web reports and charts builder, etc.

PHPRunner Enterprise + Mobile Template Pack + Reports Charts Maker

$799

Single user license

The ultimate edition that allows you to create web applications with all the features and functions of the enterprise edition plus mobile template pack and reports charts maker.

PHPRunner Enterprise + Mobile Template Pack + Reports Charts Maker + Shopping Cart Template

$999

Single user license

The ultimate edition that allows you to create web applications with all the features and functions of the enterprise edition plus mobile template pack, reports charts maker, and shopping cart template.

PHPRunner Enterprise + Mobile Template Pack + Reports Charts Maker + Shopping Cart Template

$1,499

5 user license

The ultimate edition that allows you to create web applications with all the features and functions of the enterprise edition plus mobile template pack, reports charts maker, and shopping cart template for 5 users.

You can also get a free trial version of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail for 21 days from the official website.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is a software that has received many positive reviews and testimonials from customers who have used it to create web applications.

Some of the customer reviews and testimonials of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail are:

"I have been using PHPRunner for over 10 years and I can say that it is one of the best tools I have ever used. It has saved me a lot of time and money in developing web applications for my clients. It is easy to use, powerful, flexible, and reliable. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to create web applications quickly and efficiently."

- John Smith, Web Developer

"PHPRunner is a fantastic software that allows me to create web applications with no coding required. I can connect to any database or REST API service and generate PHP code in minutes. I can also customize the appearance and behavior of my web applications with ease. PHPRunner is a must-have software for any web developer."

- Jane Doe, Web Designer

"I am very impressed with PHPRunner and how it has helped me create web applications for my business. It has a lot of features and options that make my web applications look professional and functional. It also has a great support team that answers my questions and helps me solve any issues. PHPRunner is a software that I trust and recommend."

- Mike Jones, Business Owner

Conclusion

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail is a software that can help you create web applications with a set of web pages that all tie together without any programming required.

It has a lot of features and benefits such as multiple database connections, multiple REST API connections, data encryption, Active Directory support, web reports and charts builder, etc.

It is also easy to use, powerful, flexible, compatible, and portable.However, it also has some drawbacks such as being expensive, having limited support, and having potential bugs and errors.

Therefore, you should weigh the pros and cons of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail before buying it.

If you are interested in XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail, you can visit the official website and download the free trial version for 21 days.

You can also read more customer reviews and testimonials on the website and the online forum.

We hope that this article has given you a comprehensive review of XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail and helped you decide whether it is the right software for you.

Thank you for reading and happy web developing!

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail:

• What are the system requirements for XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail?

The system requirements for XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail are:

• Windows 7/8/10 or Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019

• Internet Explorer 9 or higher

• PHP 5.4 or higher

• MySQL 4.1 or higher, MS Access, SQL Server, Postgre, Oracle, or any other ODBC-enabled database

• Web server (Apache, IIS, Nginx, etc.)

• How can I get technical support for XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail?

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail does not offer any official technical support or documentation for the software. You can only get technical support from the online forum, blog, and video tutorials on the website.

• How can I update XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail?

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail does not have any automatic update feature. You have to manually download and install the latest version of the software from the website.

• How can I get a refund for XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail?

XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail does not offer any refund policy for the software. You can only get a refund if the software does not work as advertised or if you have not received your license key within 24 hours of purchase.

• How can I contact XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail?

You can contact XLineSoft PHPRunner Enterprise 8.1.24916 Retail by sending an email to support@xlinesoft.com or by filling out the contact form on the website.

dcd2dc6462

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page