top of page

CROSS Carriers

Public·59 members

Victor Martin
Victor Martin

Download NO One Lives Forever 2: Contract J.A.C...

-one-lives-forever-2-a-spy-in-harm/downloads/no-on...Changes: Added GUI and subtitles: English, German, French, Italian, Polish(2), Russian(2), SpanishAdded translation of textures (posters, signs, names, etc.) for Russian (SoftClub), French and German versions.For the German version, all options are enabled (blood enable) and the missing sound files for character voice acting have been added.Added all missions(20) and all characters(35) to the Co-op.Added files and instructions for fixing the "Catastrophic failure" error on Windows 10

Download NO One Lives Forever 2: Contract J.A.C...

Thank you! Maybe this mod has no problem on Windows 10, but I found these bugs on my Windows 7SP1:- If the mod is installed, then it is impossible to return to the classic version 1.3- Dedicated server Cooperative is starting, but I cannot connect to it(LAN, Internet), error "You have been banned from this server"- Dedicated servers DM, TDM, DD do not start( LAN, Internet), only non-Dedicated servers works.- Classic version 1.3 servers are not visible in the multiplayer menu (JOIN GAME)- The multiplayer mod is outdated, there are only 4 characters of the same type. Better to use the more modern LivesForeverCoop mod, 35 characters can be used here... however, the "LivesForeverCoop" mod is for co-op and there may be problems for DM, TDM and DD -one-lives-forever-2-a-spy-in-harm/downloads/packa...

Ya good job, HeyThereCoffeee. Crim, how do we get on to play multiplayer colafactory, now? I 4get--been a while...I rem we used to join via lan and tweak it. I keep getting that ws error when searching internet servers. Is it this info from 2016? -no-one-lives-forever-2-multipl... 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Promoting & Uniting Local Catholic Young Adult Groups (Ages 18-35)

• facebook
  • instagram
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

© 2024 by JESUS aCROSS the Border 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization Proudly created with Wix.com | All Rights Reserved

bottom of page